The Brick Store Museum is one of the only privately-funded museums in the entire state to be open year round!
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday, 10:00AM to 4:00PM
Sunday, 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Members: Always free
- Adult $7.00
- Senior $6.00
- Children (6-16) & Students (with school ID): $3.00
- Family*: $20.00
- Family Weekend Pass*: $10.00
*Two adults of same household and up to five children (ages 6-16)
Second Friday Art Trail: During the summer months, the Museum stays open late, from 5:00pm to 7:00pm every second Friday of the month, from June through September. Take advantage of free admission and snacks in the galleries!
Do we offer discounts?
We work with community partners to offer specific discounts to visitors. You are welcome to take advantage of the following:
– AAA Discount: $1.00 off your admission ticket
– North American Reciprocal Museums (NARM): Free admission (find out how!)
– Blue Star Museums: Free admission for active duty, reserve and veteran members (and immediate family) of our U.S. military
HOLIDAYS & SNOW DAYS:
The Museum is closed on all national holidays and is typically closed the day after Thanksgiving and during the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day. If in doubt, please call the Museum at 207.985.4802 to verify public hours. Holiday and weather closings will be posted on the home page and our Facebook page. If there is a Parking Ban in the town of Kennebunk, the Museum is closed.
ARCHIVES RESEARCH HOURS:
The Archives Center is open Tuesday through Friday. Appointments are strongly suggested and can be made by calling 207.985.4802. If you come in without an appointment, we may not have a staff person ready to assist you. Learn more about the Archives before your visit!
DIRECTIONS & PARKING:
We are located at 117 Main Street, Kennebunk, Maine 04043.
- From I-95/Maine Turnpike: Take Exit 25.
- Make a left and proceed East on Route 35 toward Kennebunk and Kennebunkport.
- At the junction of Route 35 and Route 1, the Museum is directly across the street from the traffic light.
Free, curbside parking is available on Main Street, including several spots located directly in front of the Museum. Additional parking can be found on side streets surrounding the Museum, and in marked public lots off of Main Street, within easy walking distance of the Museum.
Bus tours and special group tours are always welcome. Please visit our Group Tours section to learn more.
The Brick Store Museum is partially handicapped accessible. The main entrance to the museum is equipped with a ramp. The four galleries on the first floor are fully accessible, as well as a public restroom.