Will you be joining the Brick Store Museum at the Victory Dance at the Waterhouse Pavilion on October 4, 2014? Through the generosity of the Waterhouse Foundation and Kennebunk Savings, join your community to hear the big band sounds of the 1940s, and even learn how to swing dance!
At the event, you’ll find delicious food from area vendors, a mini-exhibit from the Brick Store Museum, and our exciting raffle to raise funds for Museum programs throughout the year. We would like to thank those generous businesses and organizations that donated to this event for their support. See the list below for a partial list of our great prizes!
- Animal Welfare Society – Giclee print of Holly Ross’ painting, “AWS Rescue Me”
- Arundel Barn Playhouse – two tickets to a 2015 show
- Brick Store Museum – Family Membership for four and All Souls’ Walk tickets
- DisneyWorld – Two one-day Park Hopper Tickets (two chances to win!)
- FrameWorks – a selection from the Fair Trade collection
- Gail DeWildt, Avon – Avon Beauty Basket
- Kennebunk Inn – “Oprah & Gayle Package” for Lobster Pot Pie
- Keys to the Kitchen – kitchen goods basket
- Mornings in Paris – gift certificate
- Port Hardware – bird feeder
- Seashore Trolley Museum – Family Membership and “York County Trolleys” book
- Splashtown – Two one-day passes to Splashtown
- Tatyana Boutique – gift card (two chances to win!)
- Unique Vintage – Retro style package: diva sunglasses and mustache necklace
- Village Tavern – gift certificate
…and more to come!
If you cannot attend the Victory Dance at the Waterhouse Pavilion, but would like to purchase raffle tickets, they will be available for purchase at the Brick Store Museum beginning Tuesday, September 23rd. The Silent Auction items will only be available for bidding at the Victory Dance.