Are you replacing shelving? Doing away with printer paper or office supplies? Looking for your team to donate time, expertise, skills, or labor? Consider the Brick Store Museum!
In-kind donations allow the Museum to apply its donor-funding to the most important areas of our mission: education and preservation. Your in-kind donations of items that we won’t need to purchase, or expertise for which we don’t have to write a check, are always accepted and welcomed. Through your donation, funding dollars can stretch further and push the Museum’s outreach to new heights.
If you have a specific idea for a donation, please do not hesitate to call Cynthia Walker, Executive Director, at (207)985-4802 or email her at [email protected]
For your convenience, our current needs include:
- LED gallery bulbs
- Office supplies for outreach
- Adult mannequins for our costume collection
- Utility work (i.e. electrical, plumbing, etc.) for galleries and public spaces
- Shelving for collections
- Raffle items for fundraisers
- Website design and upkeep
- Display apparatus for exhibitions