PARTNER VIA IN-KIND DONATIONS
Are you replacing shelving? Doing away with printer paper or office supplies? Looking for your team to donate time, expertise, skills, or labor? Consider the Brick Store Museum!
In-kind donations allow the Museum to apply its donor-funding to the most important areas of our mission: education and preservation. Your in-kind donations of items that we won’t need to purchase, or expertise for which we don’t have to write a check, are always accepted and welcomed. Through your donation, funding dollars can stretch further and push the Museum’s outreach to new heights.
If you have a specific idea for a donation, please do not hesitate to call Cynthia Walker, Executive Director, at (207)985-4802 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your convenience, our current needs include:
- LED gallery bulbs
- Office supplies for outreach
- Adult mannequins for our costume collection
- Utility work (i.e. electrical, plumbing, etc.) for galleries and public spaces
- Shelving for collections
- Raffle items for fundraisers
- Website design and upkeep
- Display apparatus for exhibitions