- – Listing in monthly e-newsletter (1100+ subscribers) – nonprofit logo and website link
- – Listing in bi-annual print newsletter (300+ homes) – nonprofit logo
- – Subscription to newsletters for as many employees as you choose
- – Recognized in Museum’s Annual Report
- – Invitations to all special member events (at a reduced price!), including seasonal favorites like the All Souls’ Walk and the Holiday Tea.
- – Logo featured prominently in Museum’s entrance and Program Center lobby.
Nonprofit History in Archives Any information collected about your nonprofit (including news stories, publicity collateral, and more) will be placed in a nonprofit history folder in the Archives for future researchers.
Marketing Your nonprofit’s brochures will be prominently featured in our lobby; visitors will receive verbal recommendation of your nonprofit; linked nonprofit logo on our website; social media mentions/link via Facebook and Twitter; the ability to craft unique, tailored opportunities for your nonprofit, employees, volunteers and trustees.
Visits 3 customized guest passes to give to volunteers, guests, and trustees!
Facility Rental 1 complimentary use of the Program Center – a great venue for your next nonprofit event or meeting. Additional uses at discounted price.