At the Mercantile Level of Business Partnership, your benefits include:
Museum Membership Free Museum membership benefits for all staff members, including free admission, 10% discount in Museum store, and more.
- – Listing in monthly e-newsletter (1100+ subscribers) with Headline Logo & Website Link
- – Listing in bi-annual print newsletter (300+ homes) with Headline Logo
- – Subscription to newsletters for as many employees as you choose
- – Recognized in Museum’s Annual Report
- – Invitations to all special member events (at a reduced price!), including seasonal favorites like the All Souls’ Walk and the Holiday Tea.
- – Logo featured prominently in Museum’s entrance and Program Center lobby.
Business History in Archives Any information collected about your business (including news stories, publicity collateral, and more) will be placed in a business history folder in the Archives for future researchers.
Marketing Your company’s brochures will be prominently featured in our lobby; visitors will receive verbal recommendation of your business; linked company logo on our website; social media mentions/link via Facebook and Twitter; the ability to craft unique, tailored opportunities for your business, employees, and clients.
Visits 20 Customized guest passes to give to clients, guests, and VIPS!
Facility Rental 5 complimentary uses of the Program Center – a great venue for your next corporate event or meeting. Additional uses at discounted price.
History Showcase Your company named as sponsor of the History Showcase, monthly rotating displays of the Museum’s collections.
Community Admission Days Your company named as the sponsor of Community Free Admission Days, which occur four times a year.
Lecture Sponsorship Named as event co-sponsor for the Third Thursday Talks monthly lecture series (ten months per year), or a Museum event of your choice.
Open House A special day for your employees, clients and their families at the Museum, with behind the scenes tours. Free admission, special signage – a great way to say “thank you” to your employees and clients. Contact BSM to schedule.