See below for benefits of Sustaining Friendship. In addition, all Sustaining Friends receive a complimentary NARM (North American Reciprocal Museum) Membership, which offers FREE admission to over 800 institutions across the U.S. Visit the NARM site to see what’s available to you!
It makes it easy to budget and it helps the Museum control its cash flow. No more renewal forms or reminders. To become a Sustaining Friend, please call the Museum to set up your monthly donation at (207)985-4802. Your gift helps the Museum maintain its commitment to our community.
Join or Renew today to receive these great member benefits!
- Free admission to the Museum, which is open year-round (Tuesday-Friday, 10AM-4:30PM; Saturday, 10AM-1PM)
- Two free passes to give out to friends and family
- Invitations to members-only exhibition openings
- Subscription to the Museum’s e-newsletter and bi-annual print newsletter
- Free admission to the Third Thursday Talks, the Museum’s year-round lecture series
- Reduced rates on select events and educational programs
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop
- Free research assistance in our Archives Center
- Complimentary admission for walking tours of both Kennebunk’s National Register Historic District and Kennebunk Beach (offered seasonally, please call for times)
- An invitation to and voting rights at the Museum’s Annual Member’s Meeting
Sustaining Friends donating $20/month or more also receive:
- 6 notecard collection (new each year)
- Invitations to special curator tours
- Four (4) guest passes for family and friends
- An invitation to the annual Sustaining Friends Holiday Reception at the Museum
Ways to join or renew:
- Click here to join or renew online – the fastest way!
- Download and print our Membership form (a PDF document), and return it with your dues to the Museum at:
Brick Store Museum – 117 Main Street – Kennebunk, ME 04043
- Call us at 207.985.4802 and update your information over the phone.
- Payment options are via cash, check (made out to The Brick Store Museum) or credit card (VISA, MasterCard or Discover).
- Sustaining Friends are automatically renewed on December 31 of each year.
- Basic memberships are on an annual basis, renewable on the anniversary of your initially joining the Museum. Reminder notices are sent out one month prior to your membership coming due. The Brick Store Museum is a 501(c)3 educational institution, and contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.