Now introducing the Brick Store Museum’s History Hopper App!
[For iPhone and Android]
About the app:
From harrowing encounters between settlers and Native Americans to shipwrecks, ghosts, U.S. Presidents and colorful characters, open the door to the Museum’s rich collection with your smartphone. Read the stories, visit where they happened, and relive the adventures of the past.
Explore the Kennebunks like never before and discover the stunning seaside landscapes and rich cultural history that have made these coastal Maine communities some of the world’s top destinations.
The app currently includes over 80 locations in our area (including Kennebunk, Kennebunkport, West Kennebunk, and Arundel!), at which historical events occurred or interesting people lived. The app will be continually updated with new and interesting features and stories from our shared past. Download the app today and start off on your own historical adventure!
How to download the History Hopper app:
1. Go to the Apple App store on your iPhone
2. Tap the Search icon on the bottom of
3. Search for History Hopper
4. Select History Hopper by tapping the name
5. Click install (you’ll need your Apple ID
1. On your Android phone, navigate to the Google Play Store.
2. Search for History Hopper (Find “History Hopper BSM,” denoted by the “H” logo as seen in the photo at left).
3. Tap the install button.
4. Say yes to the following prompts.
5. The history hopper icon should now be visible with your other apps.
Enjoy the adventure of History Hopper!