Enjoy the Brick Store Museum with your group! There is no better way to share the museum experience. The Brick Store Museum welcomes groups of all ages at reduced rates for a minimum of five people. Guided and self-guided tours of the Museum’s galleries are available.
ABOUT GROUP TOURS
The Museum is wheelchair accessible on the first floor galleries. There are two small second-floor galleries that cannot yet be accessed by wheelchair. Parking: will you be arriving in a motor coach, bus, or van? Are your group members driving themselves? Parking is available in the municipal parking lot to the left of the Museum; on the street in front of the Museum, and along Main Street. Larger parking areas are available just off of Main Street, on both Bourne Lane and Garden Street (there will be a short walk from these parking lots). Motor coaches and vans may drop off and pick up your group at the Museum’s front entrance.
Scavenger hunts are available for self-guided groups with advance notice. When reserving your group visit, please let the Museum staff know of your interest in the Scavenger Hunt opportunity so we can have the correct amount ready for your group.
If your group is looking for suggestions on where to eat, stay, and visit while in the Kennebunks, please visit the Kennebunk Kennebunkport Arundel Chamber of Commerce. If you are interested in walking to lunch from the Museum in the downtown area, make sure to look for restaurants along Main Street!
For more information, please contact the Museum at (207)985-4802, or email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to work with you to put together a unique visit to the Museum and the Kennebunks.
If you are interested in Curriculum-based programs for school groups, please visit our Education page.
Adult Groups & Tour Operators Rates:
- Self-guided visits: $5.00 per adult
- Guided visits*: $6.00 per adult
- Guided behind-the-scenes tours*: $8.00 per person
- Historic District Walking Tours: $5.00 per person OR $4.00 p/p for 6 or more
*Guided tours consist of an introduction to the Museum by a staff member; docent-led tour of galleries and time for Q&A. Behind-the-scenes tours include the above and a staff-guided tour of the Museum’s collections storage.
Nonprofit and Children’s Organizations Rates:
- For self-guided visits: $3.50 per adult, $1.00 per child
- For guided visits: $4.00 per adult, $2.00 per child
Complimentary Group Admission Policies:
- Tour driver, group escort, caregivers (for children’s & handicapped groups) receive complimentary admission.
Booking & Payment Policies:
- You can pay in advance of your arrival or at the time of your visit. Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express), check, or cash is accepted.
- If you need an invoice for the tour, please request one at the time of your booking.
- It is preferred that one person pay for the entire group upon arrival (or beforehand). Collecting payment from individual group members delays your entrance into the Museum.
- If your group must cancel, please notify the Brick Store Museum a minimum of 24 hours prior to your arrival.