The Brick Store Museum celebrates the human experience in the Kennebunks and the surrounding area through the presentation of its art, history, and culture. Dedicated to exhibiting educational and exhilarating stories through the scope of local people and places, the Museum keeps a schedule of rotating exhibitions in six galleries throughout the year. In addition to our major exhibitions, “History Showcases” are smaller displays that highlight new additions to the collection, a popular topic, or unknown local stories.
- The Art of Cute (presented by the Illustration Institute and sponsored by The Crewe Foundation)
- Kennebunk’s Cultural Landscape
- Bauman Family Gallery: Between Bigger Things (woodcarving exhibit by John Bryan, May 10 – June 9))
- Patterns, September 2019.
- Bauman Family Gallery: Contemporary art shows premiere every five to six weeks. Learn more here!
Looking for a retired exhibition? Click here.
Are you interested in becoming a Presenting Sponsor of a particular exhibition? Please email the Museum’s Director, Cynthia Walker, with your ideas at [email protected]