Date(s) - July 11, 2019 - July 14, 2019
Brick Store Museum
The Museum is proud to announce its brand-new Kennebunk Heritage & Culture Festival to celebrate the people, places, and things that connect us all to our past, present and future.
Events will run throughout the weekend, and will include:
Thursday, July 11:
- Kick Off Dinner: Museum President’s Lobster Bake (tickets here!)
- Decontie & Brown Fashion Display (in partnership with Home & Away Gallery, featuring Wabanaki Haute Couture)
Friday, July 12:
- Exhibition Opening in the Bauman Family Gallery: Ken Fellows
- Free Art Night! Drawing Workshop by the All Hands Collective
- …plus, join us to watch the Kennebunk Free Library Road Race!
Saturday, July 13:
- Field Day at Parsons Field: featuring the 3rd Maine Regiment Volunteers; crystal prism-making; kite-flying; art & craft vendors; and activity stations
- Summer Garden Party & Historic Home Tour (iced tea and goodies served at a Summer Street Home) (tickets here!)
- Historic District Walking Tours
Sunday, July 14:
- Handwriting Yoga in the Program Center
- Kennebunk’s History Mystery Tour (set out to find ten locations with historic interpreters!) (tickets coming soon!)
More information on events and tickets coming soon. Save the date on your calendar and join us!
Businesses, organizations, and individuals are needed at every step of the way to bring this Festival to life. Are your interested in sponsoring, creating a program, vending or volunteering at this Festival? Email Cynthia Walker at [email protected]!
Vendors: Please find our application here.